Ruby Language Book
- Hello Ruby: Expedition to the Internet: "teaches kids all about the internet through storytelling and imaginative activities."
- Practical Object-Oriented Design: An Agile Primer Using Ruby (2nd Edition): "The Complete Guide to Writing Maintainable, Manageable, Pleasing, and Powerful Object-Oriented Applications"
- RUBY: In 8 Hours, For Beginners, Learn Coding Fast! Ruby Programming Language Crash Course, Ruby Quick Start Guide, A Tutorial Book With Tests And Answers In Easy Steps! An Ultimate Beginner's Guide!: "“Ruby in 8 Hours” covers all essential Ruby knowledge. "
- Comprehensive Ruby Programming: "This book will give you all of the tools you need to be a professional Ruby developer."
- Effective Testing with RSpec 3: Build Ruby Apps with Confidence: " This book guides you through creating a Ruby project with RSpec, and explores the individual components in detail."
- Learn Ruby In 7 Days: Ruby tutorial Guarantees quick learning: "This Ruby guide has many practical examples, covers software programming concepts required to build real life software projects."
- Mastering Ruby Closures: A Guide to Blocks, Procs, and Lambdas: "Discover how to write code that is elegant, expressive, and a joy to use, and gain a deep understanding"
- Ruby For Beginners: Your Guide To Easily Learn Ruby Programming in 7 days: "This book aims to guide a complete novice in Ruby programming."
- Intro To Ruby Programming: Beginners Guide Series: "Learning Ruby has never been this fast and easy, or fun!"
- Head First Ruby: A Brain-Friendly Guide: "you’ll discover how Ruby takes care of all the details for you, so you can simply have fun and get more done with less code."
- Hello Ruby: Adventures in Coding: " It introduces programming without requiring a computer at all. The point of the book isn’t to teach you a programming language, but programming concepts"
- Learn Game Programming with Ruby: Bring Your Ideas to Life with Gosu: "Level up your programming skills while making fast-paced, arcade-style video games. "
- Ruby Cookbook: Recipes for Object-Oriented Scripting: "This updated cookbook provides more than 350 recipes for solving common problems"
- Ruby Pocket Reference: Instant Help for Ruby Programmers: "highlights the key features you may work with every day."
- Text Processing with Ruby: Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You: "You'll learn how to get text into your Ruby programs from the file system and from user input."
- The Ruby Way: Solutions and Techniques in Ruby Programming (3rd Edition) (Addison-Wesley Professional Ruby Series) : "makes it easier than ever to find the specific solution you want—and to write better code by reflecting Ruby’s unique philosophy and spirit."
- Effective Ruby: 48 Specific Ways to Write Better Ruby (Effective Software Development Series):
- Learn Ruby: The Beginner Guide: An Introduction to Ruby Programming: "Learn Ruby Programming was written for both new programmers and those wanting to learn another language."
- Metaprogramming Ruby 2: Program Like the Ruby Pros (Facets of Ruby): "Write powerful Ruby code that is easy to maintain and change. "
- Ruby Wizardry: An Introduction to Programming for Kids: "perfect for beginners: easy to learn, powerful, and fun to use!"
- Computer Science Programming Basics in Ruby: Exploring Concepts and Curriculum with Ruby: "you can quickly learn and apply the core concepts of computer science with this concise, hands-on book."
- Programming Ruby 1.9 & 2.0: The Pragmatic Programmers' Guide (The Facets of Ruby): "This book is the only complete reference for both Ruby 1.9 and Ruby 2.0, the very latest version of Ruby. "
- Ruby Under a Microscope: An Illustrated Guide to Ruby Internals: " gives you a hands-on look at Ruby's core"
- Practical Object-Oriented Design in Ruby: An Agile Primer (Addison-Wesley Professional Ruby Series): "The Complete Guide to Writing More Maintainable, Manageable, Pleasing, and Powerful Ruby Applications"
- Eloquent Ruby (Addison-Wesley Professional Ruby Series): "helps you write Ruby like true Rubyists do–so you can leverage its immense, surprising power."
- Learn to Program, Second Edition (The Facets of Ruby Series): " You'll learn to use your computer better, to get it to do what you want it to do."
- Refactoring: Ruby Edition (Addison-Wesley Professional Ruby Series): "The Definitive Refactoring Guide, Fully Revamped for Ruby"
- Ruby Best Practices: Increase Your Productivity - Write Better Code: "Ruby Best Practices is for programmers who want to use Ruby as experienced Rubyists do."
- The Ruby Programming Language: Everything You Need to Know: "the authoritative guide to Ruby and provides comprehensive coverage of versions 1.8 and 1.9 of the language."
- Design Patterns in Ruby: "Design Patterns in Ruby documents smart ways to resolve many problems that Ruby developers commonly encounter."